Where do I apply for my visa ?

You may apply in Washington D.C. ONLY if you are a resident of Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia or West Virginia.

If you are NOT a resident of these States, you must apply to the Consulate of the Jurisdiction where you live : http://franceintheus.org/spip.php?a...

Last modified on 10/03/2016

top of the page