Batch process for Study abroad or Exchange Students

New for Study Abroad Advisors: Contact us for more information on how to send in all of your students’ visa application in one batch to avoid the inconvenience of an appointment for students and spare time

If your students are going to study at a higher education institution in France through a study-abroad or exchange program, once the Campus France online process is completed, they must apply for a visa.

The section below applies to you if your students plan to study in France as part of :

- a student exchange program between an American and a French institution,
- a study-abroad program in France that is operated by an American university or organization,


- are holders of US, Canadian or Australian passports;
- live or study in the jurisdiction of the visa section in Washington (DC, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania).

Documents required


- Photograph (learn more about picture requirements). All photos must be recent, identical, passport size - 2" x 2" and showing face front the forehead hairline and ears on a white background, the face must take up 70-80% of the photograph.

CONTACT for study abroad advisors

Last modified on 07/11/2016

top of the page