Address, Hours and public holidays
CONSULATE GENERAL OF FRANCE
4101 RESERVOIR ROAD NW, WASHINGON DC 20007
The closest transit transport from us is a bus stop in front of the Consulate (D6 Bus Line, stop "French Embassy").
The nearest metro station is Dupont Circle, but is within a 45 minutes walk to the Consulate.
There is no visitor parking authorized within the embassy and consulate compound ; car can be parked in the surrounding streets.
For REGULAR PASSPORTS:
For DIPLOMATICS & OFFICIALS PASSPORTS only:
Visa application and passport return
Monday to Friday from 2:30 to 3:30 PM (without appointment)
In 2019, the Visa Section will be closed on the following days:
• Tuesday, January 1st (New Year’s day)
• Monday, Januray 21st (Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday)
• Monday, February 18th (President’s Day)
• Friday, April 19th (Easter)
• Monday, May 27th (Memorial Day)
• Thursday, July 4th (Independance Day)
• Monday, September 2nd (Labor Day)
• Monday, November 11th (Veterans Day)
• Thursday, November 28th(Thanksgiving)
• Wednesday, December 25th (Christmas)