Address, Hours and public holidays
CONSULATE GENERAL OF FRANCE
4101 RESERVOIR ROAD NW, WASHINGON DC 20007
The closest transit transport from us is a bus stop in front of the Consulate (D6 Bus Line, stop "French Embassy").
The nearest metro station is Dupont Circle, but is within a 45 minutes walk to the Consulate.
There is no visitor parking authorized within the embassy and consulate compound ; car can be parked in the surrounding streets.
DIPLOMATICS & OFFICIALS PASSPORTS
Visa application and passport return
Monday to Friday from 2:30 to 3:30 PM (without appointment)
In 2018, the Visa Section will be closed on the following days:
• Monday, January 1st (New Year’s day)
• Monday, January 15th (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
• Monday, February 19th (President’s Day)
• Monday, May 28th (Memorial Day)
• Wednesday, July 4th (Independance Day)
• Monday, September 3rd (Labor Day)
• Monday, November 12th (Veterans Day)
• Thursday, November 22th and Friday, November 23rd (Thanksgiving)
• Tuesday, December 25th (Christmas)